The Minions (or rather, one) at Universal Studios Hollywood took the ice challenge and donated for a great cause, ALS (or Lou Gherig’s Disease)! You can watch them brave on the bucket of ice here:
They nominated all three major competitors: (smart PR, Uni!) Snoopy from Knott’s Berry Farm (Cedar Fair), Bugs Bunny from Six Flags Parks, and Mickey Mouse from Disney! They have 24 hours to complete the challenge, or donate $100.
You can donate here: http://www.alsa.org
Wrapping up our Universal Studios Hollywood “Halloween Horror Nights (HHN)” maze announcements is “Clowns 3D Music by SLASH,” which features original music composed by SLASH, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame guitarist. This terrifying and taunting 3D maze will feature the rocker’s hell-raising electric guitar riffs in an chilling experience that unmasks the psychological disorder known as Coulrophobia, a disturbing condition affecting those with an extreme and irrational fear of clowns.
“Clowns 3D Music by SLASH” completes the lineup for HHN 2014, which includes:
- “The Walking Dead: The End of the Line,” based on AMC’s critically-acclaimed, Golden Globe®-nominated and Emmy® Award-winning television series
- “From Dusk Till Dawn,” inspired by Robert Rodriguez’s cult film and El Rey network’s TV series
- “Dracula Untold: Reign of Blood,” based on Universal Pictures’ upcoming epic action-adventure
- “AVP: Alien vs. Predator,” based on the Twentieth Century Fox film franchise
- “An American Werewolf in London,” based Universal Pictures’ Academy Award®-winning and genre-defining film, written and directed by John Landis
- “Face Off: In the Flesh,” based on Syfy’s hit TV series
- “The Purge: Anarchy,” a new scare zone inspired by Universal Pictures’ blockbuster thriller
HHN is set to open this fall.